Temporary Changes In Closing Protocol Effective 3/24/2020
In order to be able to provide uninterrupted services, keep our employees healthy, and protect our clients, M & M Title Co. has instituted new closing protocols effective Tuesday March 24, 2020:
- Realtors, Lenders, and any adult person who is not a party to the transaction should not attend closing;
- Buyers and Sellers will be sent documents in advance and asked to review and sign remotely. We will coordinate email or paper delivery of the documents and walk them through the documents over the phone;
- Buyers and Sellers will be asked to attend the “closing” at separate times.
- At the time of the appointment, the parties will: present valid photo ID, deliver the documents, attest to/acknowledge signing before a Notary, and deliver any necessary funds;
- Parties will wait in a separate area while the Notary reviews all documents and, if required, obtains funding authorization;
- As always, funds will be disbursed after all necessary documents, funds, and funding authorization has been obtained.
We believe that this modified process will help limit contact and protect all those individuals involved.
If the closing is to occur in the office, the closings will be required to be scheduled between the hours of 8:00AM and 1:00 PM at our south office located at 7925 Paragon Rd., Dayton, Ohio 45459. With M & M Title Co.. This will assist in establishing shifts and limiting times for certain employees to be at the office and also will help with outside exposure to others. We have instituted these guidelines in order to help to keep parties as safe as possible during these challenging times.
M & M Title co. is committed to staying on top of this fluid situation and provide updates of any additional changes. Please reach out to our team for questions and help with your particular needs.